$15.22 – $612.00
The pressure transducer connects to any standard PD Series or M16x2 diagnostic quick disconnect with the right adapter and relays system pressure and temperature to the Digital Hydraulic Tester.
Available in CAN-Open Protocol and Sensor-Recognition (SR).
- Pressure Range: 0 up to 8700 PSI (0 up to 60 bar)
- Pressure Accuracy: ±0.5% of full scale
- Ambient Temperature Range: -4° to 185°F (-20° to 85°C)
- Media Temperature Range: -13° to 221°F (-25° to 105°C)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.5°F (±3°C)
- Response Time: 1 ms
- Process Connection: Male G1/2 BSPP
- Main Body: Stainless-steel
- Sealing: Viton® (FKM)
- Measure differential pressure.
- Pressure transducers do not include connecting cable or test point adaptor.
NOTE: In order to measure differential pressure, two transducers of the same pressure range must be used.