Measuring pressure on equipment is indispensable for monitoring and ensuring the smooth functioning and operating safety of hydraulic systems. The digital pressure gauge is designed for continuous monitoring of oil, water, hydraulic, and other pressure media in mobile equipment, industrial hydraulics, and process control equipment.
The HPM Digital Gauge offers an economical solution to monitoring pressure and peak pressure with a simple visual display. The hand-held unit can be installed when required using a standard test point or left permanently connected in a system. Since the HPM110 is battery powered it requires no external wiring.
The HPM simultaneously displays actual pressure, peak pressure, battery level, and the engineering units selected. The backlight can be switched on at the press of a button. Using the buttons on the front panel the user can clear the peak value, display min, max, and actual pressure, reset the zero point and change the engineering units.
- Up to 8700 PSI (600 bar) full scale.
- Measures pressure and min/max pressure.
- Simple operation.
- Background lighting
- Zero correction
- Battery charge display
- 7/16″ (#4) ORB stainless steel connection
- 1/4″ NPT male adapter included
- Units: PSI, bar, Mpa, kPa, mbar
- Accuracy: ±0.5% full scale.
- Resolution: 0.1 PSI (230 PSI), 1 PSI (1500, 5800, and 8700 PSI)
- Ambient Temperature: 14°F – +122°F (-10° – +50°C)
- Media Temperature: -4°F – +176°F (-20° – +80°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F – +140°F (-20° – +60°C)
- Relative Humidity: <85%
- Battery Life: 1500 hours (operating without lighting, 2 x AA)
- Pressure Connection: 7/16″ (#4) ORB stainless steel
- Housing Material: Die-cast zinc with TPE rubber protective coating
- Gasket Material: NBR (Buna-N)
- Safety Class: EN 60529 (IP67)
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 (5g)
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27 (25g)